DRINK-1oz. Ciroc Berry, 3oz Pineapple Juice, 3oz Sprite
Peachy Pork Chops
- 4 (1 1/4 inch) thick pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and syrup reserved
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Trim all visible fat from chops and season with salt and pepper to taste. Brown chops in vegetable oil.
- Combine reserved peach syrup, brown sugar and ginger. Pour over chops and bring to a boil. Add peaches and cook, uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced to half and thick. Turn chops occasionally to insure even cooking. Serve!
Serve with mashed potatoes