DRINK-1oz Rum, 1oz. Midori, 1oz Strawberry Liqueur, 4oz Sprite
Marinated Shrimp w/Mediterranian Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, torn
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) black olives, pitted
- 3 ounces Feta, sliced
- 1 5-ounce bag pita chips or cracker bread
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, lemon juice, oil, basil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Stir in the radishes, bell peppers, olives, and Feta.
- Divide among bowls. Spoon any remaining liquid over the tops. Serve with pita chips or cracker bread.