DRINK- 3oz White Wine, 1oz. Peach Schnapps
Spicy Shrimp and Pasta
- 1 pound pasta, such as spaghetti
- 1 pound large peeled and deveined shrimp
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 1 24- to 26-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Cook pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, season shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the shrimp, turning once, for 2 minutes. Add jalapeño and cook for 1 minute.
Add the sauce and parsley and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over the pasta.