DRINK– “Sex in the Car”- 1oz. Mango Rum, 1oz. Grand Marnier, 5oz Hawaiian Punch
Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Noodles
- 6 oz. extra-wide egg noodles
- 1 2- to 2-1/4-lb. purchased roasted chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1-3/4 cups whole milk or light cream
- 1/2 slice white or wheat bread
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Snipped fresh thyme (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In Dutch oven bring 6 cups salted water to boiling; add noodles. Cook 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
2. Meanwhile, remove chicken from bones. Discard skin and bones; shred chicken. In saucepan combine chicken, peas, garlic, and whole milk; heat through. Cover and keep warm.
3. In blender or food processor, process bread into coarse crumbs. Transfer to small bowl; add 1/4 cup of the Parmesan and 2 Tbsp. melted butter.
4. Stir noodles and remaining Parmesan into hot chicken mixture. Heat and stir until bubbly. Divide among 4 individual casserole dishes. Top each with some of the bread crumb mixture. Bake 5 minutes or until top begins to brown. Top with fresh thyme. Makes 4 servings.